The Walking Dead: Season One PC (Windows) Download + [Mac/ Apk]
The Walking Dead: Season One PC (Windows) Free Download & [Mac/ Apk] – How to Install + Guide to Play & Install “The Walking Dead: Season One“ on PC (Computer/ Laptop).
The Walking Dead: Season One Features:
As highlighted in TegraZone, The Walking Dead is a five-section game arrangement (Episode 2-5 can be bought by means of in-application) set in an indistinguishable universe from Robert Kirkman’s honour winning arrangement. Play as Lee Everett, an indicted criminal, who has been given another opportunity at life in a world crushed by the undead.
With carcasses coming back to life and survivors remaining determined to keep up their own wellbeing, ensuring a stranded young lady named Clementine may offer him reclamation in a world gone to damnation.
Experience occasions, meet individuals and visit areas that foretell the narrative of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A custom fitted game experience – activities, decisions and choices you make will influence how your story plays out over the whole arrangement.
• Plays extraordinary on NVIDIA SHIELD
• Winner of more than 90 Game of the Year grants
• All five honor winning scenes in addition to extraordinary scene ‘400 Days’
• Choice issues: your choices change the story around you
• Save more than 25% on extra scenes by acquiring the Season Pass and access Episodes 2-5, or more unique scene 400 Days instantly
GPU: Adreno 200 arrangement, Mali-400 arrangement, PowerVR SGX540, or Tegra 3
CPU: Dual center 1GHz
GPU: Adreno 300 arrangement, Mali-T600 arrangement, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
CPU: Quad center 1.5GHz
The Walking Dead: Season One Gameplay:
Trending Android Game Download:
I am sure that most of you want to play “The Walking Dead: Season One” on your PC (Windows 10/ 8/ 7 XP) OR Laptop/ Mac for so many reasons.
- What are Best Tools to play Android games on PC?
- Right Way to Play Mobile games On PC/ Laptop?
I am writing This Tutorial to guide you how you can Play “The Walking Dead: Season One” on your PC (Windows/ Laptop & Mac),
Which tool is working best (Bluestacks OR Andyroid)?
How can you set it up to play it very effectively (Best User Experience)?
Already Know? Then Must
Read the Last part to Know How to Get Best User experience (No more Crashes/ Banned)
How To Download “The Walking Dead: Season One” For PC (Windows/ Laptop) & Mac
Problems while Playing (The Walking Dead: Season One) On PC (Laptop & Windows)
- Gameplay lagging | High performance is needed!
- Setup Problems
Here is the Right guide to Deal with these Problems!
Getting Banned in “The Walking Dead: Season One” on PC (Windows 7/ 8/ 10) OR Laptop?
Question: Is there Any Risk to Play “The Walking Dead: Season One” on PC (laptop/ Computer)
The answer is NO!
There are numerous Players out there discussing that playing [The Walking Dead: Season One] on PC will get you Banned, however, it’s not the reality.
(The Walking Dead: Season One) is simply not Supported when technical problems occur if you don’t play on iOS or Android.
Do it Appropriate as I have discussed is this Article >>OR << Getting Banned
How To Play “The Walking Dead: Season One” on PC (Windows) – Easy Guide
>>Download Emulator on Your PC
>>This would Emulate Android/ Mobile
Reasons to Play Android games on PC!
- Now Having Smartphones (Good Quality)
- PC Gamers
- Mobile Not Supported
- Having WIFI Connection only on PC (Laptop) >> Office problems<<
- No interruption from Messages & Calls
- Recording Gameplay (Youtubers / Gamers)
- and much more 🙂
Important Instruction Before using Emulator:
Andyroid Vs Bluestacks:
To give you the full story, In 2010 Bluestacks was at first made to be a device for application engineers to try out their applications without stacking it to their cell phones!
At the beginning of mobile games, numerous people didn’t have a cell phone to play with, so they just began using Bluestacks (regardless of whether Bluestacks was not proposed to be a gaming test system) basically on the grounds that it was the main thing that worked.
Today, Andyroid created an emulator which is composed of the scratch for Players/ Users who need to play mobile games on PC (Laptop & Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ XP/ Mac).
The advantages from Andyroid over Bluestacks:
- Easy to Download!
- Easy to Setup!
- Easy to Use!
- Andyroid is Much smoother than bluestacks
- Andyroid needs Lower hardware requirements on the other side Bluestacks turns PC hot as it uses full hardware sources
- Andyroid can’t get limited to only use what it needs (I’ll show you later)
Enough of the Discussion 😉 Let’s Get started with How to Play “The Walking Dead: Season One” on PC! – Step by Step Instruction!
Step 1: Download Andyroid on PC (Windows) OR Laptop
- Download Andyroid Emulator on Your PC/ Laptop
- Download Andyroid From Here Andyroid Emulator
- Wait until the installer finished successfully.
- Open Andyroid from your PC/ Laptop OR Mac!
Step 2: Login/ Create Your Account:
Select Language & Then Create a New account or Use Existing Google Play Account (Given in Image Below)
- If you want to use your existing Account to Play “The Walking Dead: Season One” On Laptop > Then log in with your existing Google Play Account!
- If you don’t have a Google Play Account OR you want to use another account create a new one! (It,s Easy like Hell)
Everything is Ready!
What you need to Do is Download [The Walking Dead: Season One]!
Step 3: Install (The Walking Dead: Season One):
Now open the Google Play Store Account.
Select “install” and wait until “The Walking Dead: Season One” has been installing.
You can now play “The Walking Dead: Season One”, but I would recommend to Change these Settings!
Step 4: Configuration (Recommendation)
For the Best Experience (Better Result) – I would highly recommend you to change these settings!
Adapt Hardware Resources
Andyroid will not need more than 1024 MB of memory and 2 CPUs (if you’re using a PC (Desktop), you can also choose 1 CPU if you have a high strong CPU.
You can set it up in the “Virtual Box” settings – It would set automatically in the beginning, but you can double check it.
Setup Keyboard Support
Playing with keyboard hotkeys will make easier Gameplay >>> Reason >>> Every Gamer knows 😉
It’s All done! Enjoy “The Walking Dead: Season One”!
Originally posted 2018-08-07 17:25:13.