Clash of Clans For PC (Windows 10/ 8/ 7) – Free Download
Clash of Clans For PC (Windows 10/ 8/ 7) – Free Download | How to Setup, Install, Guide, Configuration, Errors & Recommendations to play “Clash of Clans” on PC (Computer/ Laptop & Mac)!
Clash of Clans New Features:
● Use the intensity of Siege Machines to get through the hardest of barriers
● Work together with your group in Clan Games to gain significant Magic Items
● Upgrade to the all new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall battle back!
Clash of Clans Other Features:
● Plan exceptional fight techniques with innumerable mixes of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Fight in Clan Wars as a group against different players over the globe.
● Defend your town with a huge number of guns, bombs, traps, mortars, and dividers.
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and extraordinary occasions.
● Join a Clan of kindred players or begin your own particular and welcome companions.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a crusade through the domain.
● Train exceptional troops with various levels of redesigns.
● Journey to the Builder Base and find new structures and characters in a strange world.
Clash of Clans Gameplay
Trending Action Game Download:
I am sure that most of you want to play “Clash of Clans” on your PC (Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ XP) OR Laptop/ Mac for so many reasons.
- What are Best Tool to play Android games on PC?
- Right Way to Play Mobile games On PC/ Laptop?
i am writing This Tutorial to guide you how you can Play “Clash of Clans” on your PC (Windows/ Laptop & Mac),
Which tool is working best (Bluestacks OR Andyroid)?
How you can set it up to play it very effectively (Best User Experience)?
Already Know? Then Must
Read the Last part to Know How to Get Best User experience (No more Crashes/ Banned)
How To Download Clash of Clans For PC (Windows/ Laptop) & Mac
Problems while Playing “Clash of Clans” On PC (Laptop & Windows)
- Gameplay lagging | High performance is needed!
- Setup Problems
Here is the Right guide to Deal with these Problems!
Getting Banned in “Clash of Clans” on PC (Windows 7/ 8/ 10) OR Laptop?
Question: Is there Any Risk to Play Clash of Clans on PC (laptop/ Computer)
The answer is NO!
There are numerous Players out there discussing that playing “Clash of Clans” on PC will get you Banned, however it’s not the reality.
“Clash of Clans” is simply not Supported when technical problems happens, if you don’t play on iOS or Android.
Do it Appropriate as i have discussed is this Article >>OR << Getting Banned
How To Play Clash of Clans on PC (Windows) – Easy Guide
>>Download Emulator on Your PC
>>This would Emulate Android/ Mobile
Reasons to Play Android games on PC!
- Now Having Smartphones (Good Quality)
- PC Gamers
- Mobile Not Supported
- Having WIFI Connection only on PC (Laptop) >> Office problems<<
- No interruption from Messages & Calls
- Recording Gameplay (Youtubers / Gamers)
- and much more 🙂
Important Instruction Before using Emulator:
Andyroid Vs Bluestacks:
To give you the full story, In 2010 Bluestacks was at first made to be a device for application engineers to try out their applications without stacking it to their cell phones!
In the beginning of mobile games, numerous people didn’t have a cell phone to play with, so they just began using Bluestacks (regardless of whether Bluestacks was not proposed to be a gaming test system) basically on the grounds that it was the main thing that worked.
Today, Andyroid created an emulator which is composed from the scratch for Players/ Users who need to play mobile games on PC (Laptop & Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ XP/ Mac).
The Advantages from Andyroid over Bluestacks:
- Easy to Download!
- Easy to Setup!
- Easy to Use!
- Andyroid is Much smoother than bluestacks
- Andyroid needs Lower hardware requirements on the other side Bluestacks turns PC hot as it uses full hardware sources
- Andyroid can’t get limited to only use what it needs (I’ll show you later)
Enough of the Discussion 😉 Lets Get started with How to Play Clash of Clans on PC! – Step by Step Instruction!
Step 1: Download Andyroid on PC (Windows) OR Laptop
Wait until the installer finished successfully.
Open Andyroid from your PC/ Laptop OR Mac!
Step 2: Login/ Create Your Account:
Select Language & Then Create New account or Use Existing Google Play Account (Given in Image Below)
- If you want to use your existing Account to Play Clash of Clans On Laptop > Then log in with your existing Google Play Account!
- If you dont have an Google Play Account OR you want to use another account create a new one! (It,s Easy like Hell)
Everything is Ready!
What you need to Do is Download [Clash of Clans]!
Step 3: Install (Clash of Clans):
Now open the Google Play Store Account.
Search for “Clash of Clans” From Search bar!
Select “install” and wait until “Clash of Clans” has been installing.
You can now play “Clash of Clans”, but I would recommend to Change these Settings!
Step 4: Configuration (Recommendation)
For the Best Experience (Better Result) – I would highly recommend you to change these settings!
Adapt Hardware Resources
Andyroid will not need more than 1024 MB of memory and 2 CPUs (if you’re using a PC (Desktop), you can also choose 1 CPU if you have a high strong CPU.
You can set it up in the “Virtual Box” settings – It would set automatically in the beginning, but you can double check it.
Setup Keyboard Support
Playing with keyboard hotkeys will make easier Gameplay >>> Reason >>> Every Gamer knows 😉
It’s All done! Enjoy Clash of Clans!
Written By: TechGamea
Originally posted 2018-06-25 14:40:07.